Do you want to transfer money to a bank account in South Africa? Fonmoney gives you the best EUR-ZAR exchange rate for money transfer to South Africa and an incredibly low transfer fee. Send money to South Africa and pay €0.99 transfer fee, regardless of the transferred amount.
How can I transfer money to South Africa?
- Visit our website www.fonmoney.com and choose the country South Africa to start a transfer.
- Fill in the amount of money you want to send to the bank account in South Africa.
- Register with Fonmoney. This way, you can transfer money to South Africa more easily in the future.
- Fill in some information about the person in South Africa you are transferring money to.
- At last you have to choose one of our payment options. You can pay by credit card, bank transfer or direct banking for your transfer to South Africa.
- We will take care from there on and make sure your money arrives South Africa within 24 hours (on business days).
IMPORTANT: your recipient's bank account must be active for international transfers in order to receive the money.
Please note that your recipient's bank account must be active for international transfers in order to receive the money you transferred. If your recipient does not know if the bank account is allowed to receive international transfers, please instruct him to call his bank. If your recipient's bank account IS NOT active for international transfers, your recipient can apply for activating the account by going to the bank directly and signing an agreement. The agreement will allow the recipient to receive international money transfers in his bank account in South Africa.
Fonmoney works with South African banks to provide you the best and fastest money transfer to South Africa. Below, there is a list of all the banks in South Africa to which you can send money with Fonmoney:
|ABSA GROUP LIMITED||AFRICAN BANK LIMITED|
|BIDVEST BANK LIMITED||CAPITEC BANK LIMITED|
|DISCOVERY LIMITED||FIRST NATIONAL BANK|
|FIRST RAND BANK||GRINDROD BANK LIMITED|
|IMPERIAL BANK SOUTH AFRICA||INVESTEC BANK LIMITED|
|NEDBANK LIMITED||SASFIN BANK LIMITED|
|STANDARD BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA||UBANK LIMITED|
|DEVELOPMENT BANK OF SOUTHERN AFRICA||LAND AND AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA|