Top up cell phones in Thailand
On Fonmoney you can top up Thai AIS, true move and dtac in just a few steps. To recharge one of Thailand’s mobile operators you don't have to register. Send top-up to your friends, relatives or spouses in Thailand in just a few minutes by following our three easy steps.
In Thailand the two most dominant mobile operators are AIS and dtac, followed by true move.
Top up Thai prepaid phones online
1. Start by entering the dtac, AIS or true move prepaid number into the number field below.
2. Once you click "charge", our system will check the number. Once the number is valid you will be taken to the next page where you can select the amount you want to top up.
3. You can charge 300, 500 or 800 Baht.
4. After hitting the button with the desired amount you will be taken to the checkout page. Here you will choose how you want to pay for the top-up. You can pay via credit card, Paysafecard or SOFORT banking. Fonmoney accepts many currencies such as Euro, GBP, Australian dollars and Norwegian Krones.
5. Once you have successfully paid, the top-up is sent to the number. Ideally the recipient should receive a text message with the new balance.
Why use Fonmoney?
Fonmoney is regulated by the FCA and has the highest security standards in place. Your money can be refunded to you to 100%.
Fonmoney uses the best exchange rates, and has the lowest fees.
Easy and practical
Send money or top-ups with Fonmoney. From your phone, your tablet or your computer. Any time, any day. Questions? Contact us!