Send money in foreign countries and pay by bank transfer
Don't own a credit card? You can send money by bank transfer
How to transfer money to a bank account in a foreign country and pay by bank transfer?From now on you can send without using a credit card. The process remains the same:
- Choose the destination country and fill in the amount you want to transfer.
- Enter the recipient’s information and select the payment option 'bank transfer'.
- On the last page of your transfer request, there will be an overview containing all important information for the bank transfer. Do not forget to take note of your reference number. It will look something like this: FON-4900760111-23722
- To doubly ensure you have everything you need, we will also send you an e-mail with all the data required for the bank transfer payment.
- Once you have confirmed your transaction, your transfer to us must be completed within 5-7 business days.
- After your bank transfer has gone through, we take care of the rest and transfer your money to the destination quickly and safely!
Your transfer to Cuba
Do you want to transfer money abroad?
Fonmoney is the safest and fastest way to send money from Europe to your friends and family abroad! And now you can pay without using a credit card: Just select the payment option 'bank transfer’.
It’s so easy: with Fonmoney you can transfer money from Europe to over 30 countries worldwide. Rest assured that your money is in safe hands: we have many years of experience, an excellent exchange rate at all times, as well as low and transparent fees.
Transferring money with Fonmoney is very easy, especially now with the additional payment option 'bank transfer'.