T-Mobile Plans & Tariffs
T-Mobile, the largest mobile network provider in Poland has two brands under which they market their prepaid products. The most popular are Tak-Tak and Heyah.Heyah is a pure prepaid provider that offers various prepaid plans that have favorable tariffs for mobile web surfing, SMS packages and cheaper calls. The prepaid cards can be purchased at various locations, for example in supermarkets, shops and gas stations. Generally, Heyah offers two different starter packages, either a package for 5 PLN (1.2 EUR, 1 GBP) or a package for 20 PLN (4.1 GBP, 4.8 EUR). Calls are generally charged with 30 gr. SMS are free within the Heyah network and to other network provider within Poland are charged with 14gr. Mobile internet costs 2 gr for 100 kb but you can choose a data package with 600 MB for 15 PLN (3.6 EUR, 3 GBP) or a Heyah data package with 1,2 GB for 25 PLN (5 GBP, 6 EUR).Heyah can be topped up at the same locations, where you can buy the SIM-cards. Usually you can buy scratch cards with a code that you have to send. Alternatively, you can top up Heyah online on Fonmoney. Heyah can be recharged for 40 PLN (EUR 11), 50 PLN (EUR 14), 80 PLN (EUR 23) and 100 PLN (EUR 28).T-Mobile’s Tak-Tak has various starter packages, the Starter T-Mobile na Karte 20, which costs 20 PLN (4.1 GBP, 4.8 EUR), is valid for 1 month and comes with 20 PLN airtime. The second one is the Starter T-Mobile na Karte 9, which costs 9 PLN (2.1 EUR, 1.8 GBP), is valid for 14 days and comes with 8 PLN airtime.To maintain the validity of your Tak-Tak prepaid card, you must top up your prepaid number regularly. You can recharge your Tak-Tak number comfortably online via Fonmoney with 40 zl (11 EUR), 50 zl (14 EUR), 80 zl (23 EUR) and 100 zl (28 EUR). Alternatively, you can recharge via ATM’s, T-Mobile shops, supermarkets, gas stations and newsstand within Poland.
Orange Plans & Tariffs
Orange is the second larges mobile operator in Poland. Orange has 5 prepaid tariffs to offer: Orange Smart, Orange One, Nowe Orange Go and Orange Free na karte.Orange Smart is aimed at prepaid users that have a smartphone. Orange Smart users only pay 1gr per 100 KB and get bonus mobile data on every top up. When you recharge your Orange Smart tariff with Fonmoney with 40 zl (11 EUR) you should get 400 MB bonus data, with 50 zl (14 EUR) you should get 1 GB bonus data and with 100 zl (28 EUR) you should get 3 GB of bonus data. Calls within the Orange network and other networks cost 29 gr per minute, SMS cost 20 gr and mobile Internet costs 1 gr per 100 KB.Orange One is a standard tariff that provides bonus minutes, free SMS or free calling days (usually weekends) when you top up for 25 PLN or more. The tariffs are 29 gr per minute (63 gr per minute to Play), only 15 gr per SMS and 50 gr for 100 KB.The Nowe Orange Go prepaid tariff is very interesting, since the more you top up the lower your SMS and calling rates get. When you top up Nowe Orange Go via Fonmoney you will pay the following rates:
- Top up 40 zl (11 EUR) and the calling rate per minutes is 39 gr within the Orange network, 49 gr outside the Orange network, 10 gr per SMS within the Orange network, 18 gr outside the Orange network, 20 gr per MMS within the Orange network and 30 gr MMS outside the Orange network.
- When you top up 50 zl (14 EUR) the calling rates drop to 29 gr per minute inside and outside the Orange network. SMS drop to 5 gr within the Orange network and 18 gr outside the Orange network. The MMS costs drop to 10 gr within the Orange network and stay at 30 gr per MMS outside the Orange network.
- When you top up 100 zl (28 EUR) the costs per call drop to 20 gr per minute within the Orange network and remain at 29 gr per minute outside the Orange network. SMS cost only 1 gr inside the Orange network and remain at 18 gr outside the Orange network. MMS drop to 2 gr within the Orange network and stay at 30 gr per MMS.
Mobile Internet costs 25 gr per 50 KB across all top up stages.Orange Free na karte is aimed at mobile internet, especially for tablet and laptops (sticks). The Internet speed gets up to 42 Mb per second fast. You get great bonus data when you top up Orange Free na karte via Fonmoney. When you top up 50 zl (14 EUR) you already get 2.27 GB (valid for 3 month) on top and when you recharge 100 zl (28 EUR) you get 6 GB on top of your airtime. A call costs 29 gr to all networks, except Play, (75 gr), per SMS you are charged 20 gr, 40 gr per MMS and 1 gr per any additional 100 KB.
Plus Plans & Tariffs
Plus is the 3rd largest mobile network provider in Poland with a customer base of 13.84 million. Plus prepaid cards are available in 4 different tariffs that operate through the product name Plus na Karte “wiecej do Wszystkich”. The tariffs offer cheap SMS, call and mobile Internet rates.Wiecej do Wszystkich (More to all) concept is that the more you top up the cheaper the rates become. The normal rates are the following: 29 gr per minute to all networks, 19 gr per SMS, 29 gr per MMS and 29 gr per 100 KB data used.
- When you top up 40 zl (EUR 11) on Fonmoney the Plus rates drop to 25 gr per call per minute and 9 gr per SMS. Once the airtime is charged, activate the tariff by calling *136*11*07#.
- When you top up 50 zl or more (EUR 14), via Fonmoney, the Plus rates drop to 19 gr per call per minute and 6 gr per SMS. Once the airtime is recharged, activate the tariff by calling *136*11*08#.
- When you top up 100 zl (EUR 28). or more the, the Plus rate will drop to 9 gr per call per minute and to only 1 gr per SMS. Once the airtime is topped up, activate the tariff by dialing *136*11*09#.
Wiecej Internetu i SMS-ow (More Internet and SMS) is a tariff that gets you a package of 1000 SMS valid for 30 days when you recharge 40 zl (EUR 11) or more (activate under *136*11*02#) and 200 MB for 1 zl per day when you recharge 40 zl (EUR 11) or more (activate under *136*11*03#). The basic rates are 29 gr per call/minute, 9 gr per SMS, 29 gr per MMS and 5 gr for 100 KB.Wiecej w Plusie (Flatrate for SMS and calls) get you unlimited SMS and calls in the Plus network when you make a top up of 50 zl (EUR 14) or more. The tariff is valid for 30 days and is prolonged with each top up made within the 30 days. Activate it under *136*11*08#.
Play Plans & Tariffs
Play is the fourth largest mobile operator in Poland with a subscriber base of 8.70 million people. Play offers three different prepaid packages: Play na Karte, Play na Kartę Lubię to! and Play na Kartę Rok Ważności Konta.Play na Karte is very popular among young people who enjoy the benefit of getting free calls within the Plus network. Calls to other networks cost 0.29 zl per minute, SMS cost 9 gr and mobile Internet costs 12 gr for 100 KB. You can get unlimited SMS to all networks for only 10 zl, which is valid for 30 days or for 5 zl, which is only active for 7 days (activate under *111*266*1#). You can also activate mobile Internet packages for 5 zl, which will get you 250 MB and is valid for 7 days (activate by calling 111*274*1#)., or 10 zl, which is valid for 30 days and gets you 1 GB (activate by calling 111*275*1#).Play na Kartę Lubię to! is a great prepaid card aimed at user with smartphones. For each top up you get a mobile Internet package on top of your airtime. The basic rates are: 0,29 zł per call per minute, 0,09 zł per SMS and 0 zł for the first 100 Kb. When you top up your Play prepaid number via Fonmoney you will get the following bonus mobile Internet data:
- Top up 40 zł on Fonmoney and get 500 MB on this Play tariff.
- Top up 50 zł on Fonmoney and get 1 GB on this Play tariff.
- Top up 100 zł or more on Fonmoney and get 2 GB on this Play tariff.
Play na Kartę Rok Ważności Konta is especially interesting for people who need to have a Polish SIM card activated without topping up regular, e.g. tourists or infrequent user. This prepaid card is valid for 365 days after each top up. The basic rates for calls are 0,29 zl per call/minute, SMS cost 0,09 zl (to all networks) and per 100 Kb you pay 0,12 zl.
Do you want to send money to Poland? Click here!