Top-up mobile credit and transfer money with SOFORT Banking
Send mobile top-up around the world online and pay by Sofortbanking
WHAT IS SOFORT BANKING?You can transfer money or recharge your prepaid phone by using SOFORT Banking, the online payment method that supports direct transfers from a bank account. When using SOFORT Banking to top up a mobile phone on Fonmoney, you need the PIN and a TAN code just as for any normal online transaction from the online-banking site. SOFORT Banking is regarded as an extremely safe and secure payment method, and is certified by the German TÜV. To top up your mobile phone via SOFORT, you don’t have to register. Since the transaction happens in real-time, you will receive the mobile recharge instantly and directly to your phone. While SOFORT Banking already supports most banks in the UK, Fonmoney is adding more UK banks all the time. Find the list of banks currently supported by both SOFORT Banking and Fonmoney below. SOFORT Banking is now Sofortbanking! Since 2014, Sofortbanking is part of the Klarna group.
How to top up mobile phones or send money abroad and pay by Sofortbanking:
- First, choose the destination country, decide how much top up or money you want to send and fill in the personal data.
- Choose Sofortbanking as your payment option.
- After choosing Sofortbanking as your payment option you will be redirected to the Sofortbanking page.
- Choose the country and bank from where you want to take through the Sofortüberweisung.
- Now, fill in your online banking data to complete your Sofortbanking payment.
- You will be sent a confirmation code via text message to confirm the Sofortbanking payment.
Send money abroad and pay by Sofortbanking!
Transfer money to Cuba in CUP or MLC
Sending amount Transfer fee Payment processing fee
100 EUR 7.5 EUR 0 EUR
Your total Receivable amount
107.5 EUR 101 MLC
1 EUR = 1.0068 MLC
Service provided by Mi Envío Entidad de Pago, S.L., regulated by Banco de España