Steps to be followed by the recipient to receive the money at a Rapipago branchPlease send this website to your recipient. The recipient in Argentina must follow the instructions below to receive the money at a Rapipago branch
Recipient data validation process
- If the recipient's cell phone number registered in the transfer request was correct, the recipient will receive a Whatsapp message from our partner Remitee. This message will serve to validate the recipient's data.
- The recipient must reply to the WhatsApp message by sending the following data:
- The CUIL number.
- A photo of the front and back of the recipient's identity document.
- A selfie (face uncovered).
- If the validation is correct, the recipient will receive two codes in the same WhatsApp chat from Remitee: the Remitee customer code and the withdrawal code.
- To be able to withdraw the money, the recipient must show these codes to the clerk in any Rapipago branch.Then the recipient will receive the money sent.
Frequently asked questions in the recipient validation processBelow we clarify some of the most frequent questions in the recipient verification process:
- The recipient does not have Whatsapp: If the recipient does not have Whatsapp, a Remitee agent will handle the validation manually. For this reason, it is very important that the cell phone number registered in the transfer request is correct. A correct cell phone number has 13 digits without spaces and always begins with the prefix 549.
- Difficulties in validating the recipient's documents: if the recipient If you have difficulties validating your documents, the recipient must immediately write to the Whatsapp number 5491163722090.
- Validation rejected by Rapipago: if the validation of the data of the recipient was rejected, the recipient must immediately write to the Whatsapp number 5491163722090. An agent will help you complete the process.