Send money to Cuba
Send money to Cuba with Fonmoney Cuba.
Send Money to CubaCurrently, Fonmoney Cuba offers several options to send money from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland to Cuba. Send money to Cuba. Send money to a bank account in Cuba.
Send money to an AIS card in Cuba.
You can also create a new green MLC AIS card in Cuba.
Send money to an MLC card in Cuba from: BANDEC, Banco Metropolitano, BPA
Send money to Cuba quickly and securely
Help your family and friends in Cuba with Fonmoney Cuba!If you live abroad, it's normal to want to assist your loved ones. That's why Fonmoney offers you various ways to support them easily:
- Send money to a bank account in Cuba.
- Send money to an MLC card of BANDEC, BPA, and Metropolitano cards.
- Send money to an AIS card in Cuba.
- Send money to a new AIS card in Cuba.
- Send money to a Cubacel account.
- Send money to a Nauta account.
- Send food combos to Cuba.
Sending Money to a Bank Account in Cuba.
- If your recipient has an account with Banco Metropolitano, Banco Popular de Ahorro, or BANDEC in Cuba, you can also send money to the MLC account.
- To do this, you need to register and specify the amount of money you want to send to the Cuban bank account. It will immediately show you how much money will be sent to the recipient's account or card in Cuba.
- Fill out the recipient's information and make the payment.
- Once your payment is received, your transfer will be processed, and we will send your money to the bank account in Cuba within 5 to 7 business days.
Sending money to an MLC card in Cuba.
- If your recipient has an MLC card with Banco Metropolitano, Banco Popular, de Ahorro, or BANDEC in Cuba, you can also send money to the MLC card.
- First, create a user account on Fonmoney.
- Select the option "Send money to an MLC card".
- Now, choose the amount you want to load onto the MLC card.
- Fill out the recipient information and pay by bank transfer, Klarna Sofortüberweisung, or credit card.
- Once your payment is received, your transfer will be processed, and we will send your money to the MLC card in Cuba.
How can I send money to Cuba on an AIS card?
- Sending money to Cuba on an AIS card is easy and fast.
- There are no costs for the recipient in Cuba when you send money with an AIS card.
- Create or log in to your Fonmoney account.
- Fill in recipient details and choose the payment method.
- If you don't have an AIS card, you can create one for free with Fonmoney.
How can I send money to a new AIS card in Cuba?
- If your recipient in Cuba doesn't have an AIS card yet, you can create a new AIS card in Cuba with Fonmoney.
- There are no costs for the recipient in Cuba; the new card is loaded with the credit you send via Fonmoney in MLC. The funds are available as soon as the new AIS card is picked up in Cuba.
- First, you need to create a Fonmoney account or log in.
- Select the "Create New AIS Card" option.
- Now decide how much money you want to send to the new AIS card.
- Fill in the recipient's details and choose the payment method.
- Enter the mobile number in the field and click "Top-up".
- Select the remaining amount you want to send.
- Choose the payment method that suits you best.
★Send money to Cuba
★Create a new AIS Cards
BPA, BANDEC, Banco Metropolitano
★MLC bank accounts
BPA, BANDEC, Banco Metropolitano
★Send goods to Cuba
★Top up Cuba Cubacel
★Super Bonus Cubacel
★Fonmoney Cuba Newsletter ★How does money transfer to Cuba work? ★Frequently asked questions about money transfer to Cuba
Fonmoney's new recipient countries
Fonmoney has expanded its service offering and now makes it possible to send money in to send to the following countries:They find out here more about this.
Send money to:
✅ Dominican Republic
✅ Great Britain