Send money to Cuba
✔Create a new AIS card in USD (MLC) ✔Send money to an CUC AIS card in Cuba ✔Send money to an USD (MLC) AIS card in Cuba ✔Send money to Cuba to be picked up in cash ✔Send money to a Cuban bank account in CUC or US (MLC)
Register for our Fonmoney Cuba Newsletter to get notifications about upcoming promotions and new products for Cuba.
Send money to a bank account in Cuba
If your recipient owns a bank account in Cuba from Banco Metropolitano or Banco Popular de Ahorro, you can easily send money to their CUC bank account. This way, you can send up to 5,000 CUC to a bank account in Cuba within 30 days. Fonmoney allows you to send money to a regular bank account, but also to a credit card format.
- Choose the option 'send money' and fill in the amount of money you want to send to a bank account in Cuba.
- Fill in some receiver information, starting with which bank your recipient has an account with: you can send money to a bank account from Banco Metropolitano or Banco Popular de Ahorro in Cuba.
- Choose how you want to pay: bank transfer, direct banking or credit card.
- After you successful payment we will process your transfer and send your money to the preferred bank account in Cuba within 5 to 7 working days.
Transfer money to Cuba in CUC or USD
Sending amount Transfer fee Payment processing fee
100.00 EUR 7.50 EUR 0.00 EUR
Your total Receivable amount
107.50 EUR 108.52 CUC
1 EUR = 1.0852 CUC
Send money to a Cuba AIS card. In CUC or USD (MLC)
- Choose the option send money to 'AIS debit card’
- Log in or register at our website. Once you are registered, sending money to an AIS card in Cuba will be easier for you.
- Fill in some information about the recipient in Cuba whom you are sending money to.
- Select your preferred payment method. We offer payments via credit card, bank transfer or sofort banking.
- The money will be sent to the AIS card in Cuba within 48 - 72 hours.
- If your recipient does not have an AIS card yet, you can get one for free while sending money to Cuba.
How to send money in cash to Cuba in CUC
- Choose the option 'send cash' to Cuba.
- Log in or register at our website. The user account gives you an overview of how much money you send to Cuba and it also allows you to resend money to Cuba to the same recipients.
- Provide us with some information about the person you want to send money to, such as name and address.
- Choose where in Cuba you want to send your money to. There are 78 locations of Banco Popular de Ahorro and 88 locations of Banco de Metropolitano in Cuba to choose from.
- Select your preferred payment method. Fonmoney offers payments via credit card, bank transfer or sofort banking.
- After your successful payment we will send your money to Cuba in the fastest way possible.