Send money to Cuba
Send money to Cuba 2021:✔ cash ✔Bank account and card: BANDEC, BPA, Banco Metropolitano
Register for our Fonmoney Cuba Newsletter to get notifications about upcoming promotions and new products for Cuba.
Send money to a bank account in Cuba
If your recipient owns a bank account in Cuba from BANDEC, Banco Metropolitano or Banco Popular de Ahorro, you can easily send money to their bank account. This way, you can send up to 5,000 CUP to a bank account in Cuba within 30 days. Fonmoney allows you to send money to a regular bank account, but also to a BANDEC card, a BPA card and a card from Banco Metropolitano.
- Choose the option 'send money' and fill in the amount of money you want to send to a bank account in Cuba.
- Fill in some receiver information, starting with which bank your recipient has an account with: you can send money to a bank account from BANDEC, Banco Metropolitano or Banco Popular de Ahorro in Cuba.
- Choose how you want to pay: bank transfer, direct banking or credit card.
- After you successful payment we will process your transfer and send your money to the preferred bank account in Cuba.
Transfer money to Cuba in CUP or MLC
How to send money in cash to Cuba in CUP
- Choose the option 'send cash' to Cuba.
- Log in or register at our website. The user account gives you an overview of how much money you send to Cuba and it also allows you to resend money to Cuba to the same recipients.
- Provide us with some information about the person you want to send money to, such as name and address.
- Choose where in Cuba you want to send your money to. There are 78 locations of Banco Popular de Ahorro and 88 locations of Banco de Metropolitano in Cuba to choose from.
- Select your preferred payment method. Fonmoney offers payments via credit card, bank transfer or sofort banking.
- After your successful payment we will send your money to Cuba in the fastest way possible.