Send money to Cuba
✔Send money to Cuba to be picked up in cash ✔Send money to a Cuban bank account in CUP or USD (MLC)
Register for our Fonmoney Cuba Newsletter to get notifications about upcoming promotions and new products for Cuba.
Send money to a bank account in Cuba
If your recipient owns a bank account in Cuba from Banco Metropolitano or Banco Popular de Ahorro, you can easily send money to their CUP bank account. This way, you can send up to 5,000 CUP to a bank account in Cuba within 30 days. Fonmoney allows you to send money to a regular bank account, but also to a credit card format.
- Choose the option 'send money' and fill in the amount of money you want to send to a bank account in Cuba.
- Fill in some receiver information, starting with which bank your recipient has an account with: you can send money to a bank account from Banco Metropolitano or Banco Popular de Ahorro in Cuba.
- Choose how you want to pay: bank transfer, direct banking or credit card.
- After you successful payment we will process your transfer and send your money to the preferred bank account in Cuba within 5 to 7 working days.
Transfer money to Cuba in CUP or USD
How to send money in cash to Cuba in CUP
- Choose the option 'send cash' to Cuba.
- Log in or register at our website. The user account gives you an overview of how much money you send to Cuba and it also allows you to resend money to Cuba to the same recipients.
- Provide us with some information about the person you want to send money to, such as name and address.
- Choose where in Cuba you want to send your money to. There are 78 locations of Banco Popular de Ahorro and 88 locations of Banco de Metropolitano in Cuba to choose from.
- Select your preferred payment method. Fonmoney offers payments via credit card, bank transfer or sofort banking.
- After your successful payment we will send your money to Cuba in the fastest way possible.