Cuba’s Cubacel is the only state-owned mobile network operator. Cubacel is a subsidiary of ETECSA, and has over 1 million customers. Cuba's prefix is +53.
Do not forget that with Fonmoney you can also top-up double airtime in Cuba. In order to find out about these offers, just visit our website or Like our Facebook page.
Recharge Cubacel without registration
1. To top up a Cubacel number, type the number into the number field.
2. As soon as you hit "Recharge" you will be directed to the next site where you can choose the top-up amount.
3. You can top up Cubacel with either 20 CUC, 30 CUC or 50 CUC. Also keep and eye out for our monthly Cubacel bonus promotions!
4. Once you select the amount you would like to send to Cuba, choose your payment method. Fonmoney offers paying with credit card, paysafecard or Sofort Banking. You can pay for Cubacel recharges in Euros and British Pounds.
5. Once the payment is successful, the number of your choice will be topped up immediately.
Top-Up amounts for Cubacel
You pay in GBP
Cubacel's Prepaid Information
To check your Cubacel prepaid balance, dial *222#.
You can also dial *666. This will activate a menu where you can check your balance or make use of other services.
Calls within Cuba cost 0.35 CUC or 0.10 CUC when call prices are reduced. SMS cost 0.09 CUC in Cuba and 1.00 CUC overseas.