Send money to Argentina
Send money to a bank account in Argentina. Send money in cash to Rapipago in Argentina. Send money to a mobile wallet in Argentina
The money is available in Argentina in a few moments.
How does money transfer to Argentina work
- Online money transfers to Argentina with Fonmoney Argentina works very simply and intuitively: First select the type of transfer you want to send to Argentina. We offer transfers to bank accounts or transfers that can be received as cash in Argentina. The recipient does not need a bank account. Then enter the amount of money you want to send. Finally, we need the data of your recipient. In the last step you pay with the payment method that is best for you.
- As soon as the payment has been successfully completed, we will take care of the safe and fast processing of your transfer. To do this, we at Fonmoney Argentina work closely with the most important banks in Argentina. For cash transfers, our partner is Rapipago with their large network of branches across Argentina.
- Once your transfer has been processed, the recipient can receive the money in Argentina. If you have chosen to send money to Argentina Cash via Rapipago, your recipient in Argentina will need to follow a few steps to receive the money. See the detailed description here .
A popular way to send money to Argentina is sending money to a bank account. Fonmoney Argentina partners with the main banks in Argentina to offer this service. The money will be available on the account in Argentina within a few moments.
Send money to a bank account in Argentina
- When sending to an Argentinian bank account, the sender must first register with Fonmoney Argentina. Depending on the amount, the sender has to carry out a short identification process. Our excellent and friendly support team will be happy to help you with this.
- As soon as this is done, we will send your money to the account in Argentina.
- The money is available in Argentina.
The quickest way to send money to Argentina is to send it for cash pickup at a Rapipago office in Argentina. Rapipago has a dense network of Rapipago offices throughout Argentina. Money can be received quickly, easily and easily in these shops. Most shops are open Monday to Saturday from 8am to 9pm. Some of the offices are even open on Sundays to be able to withdraw money sent from abroad.
Send cash to Rapipago Argentina
- The sender has to register once with Fonmoney Argentina and then, depending on the amount sent, go through a short identification process. Our excellent and friendly support team is here to help.
- Once this is done we will send your money to Argentina.
- There is an identification process for the recipient as well, so all safety precautions are observed there as well. The verification process in Argentina only needs to be done once every six months. A team of more than 30 employees is available there to provide personal help if needed.
- Finally, all that remains is to collect the money from one of the numerous offices in Argentina.
At Fonmoney we want to be close to all customers. That is why we offer the option to transfer money directly to the beneficiary's mobile wallet. With Fonmoney we have available 20 wallets or mobile wallets to which you can deposit directly with Fonmoney
Money transfers to mobile wallets
If your recipient has an mobile wallet(E-Wallet), you can also send money to Argentina with Fonmoney. Sending money to a wallet in Argentina is very easy. It is a transfer method similar to bank transfers, but the money arrives directly to the recipient's mobile wallet or electronic wallet. To send money to an online wallet in Argentina, you must follow these steps:
- Register on our website, and fill in the details of your recipient, including the online wallet.
- As soon as you have made the payment, the money will be processed to the online wallet in Argentina.
- The money will be available in Argentina in a matter of minutes.
To which banks in Argentina can I transfer money to?
|BANCO DE LA NACION||BANCO SANTANDER RIO|
|BANCO HIPOTECARIO||BANCO CITIBANK|
|HSBC BANK||BANCO SUPERVIELLE|
|BANCO DEL CHUBUT||BANCO ITAU|
|BANCO FINANSUR||BANCO MACRO|
|BANCO DE SANTA CRUZ||BANCO PROVINCIA DE TIERRA DEL FUEGO|
|BANCO COMAFI||BANCO DE FORMOSA|
|BANCO DE SAN JUAN (BANCO SAN JUAN)||BANCO DE SANTIAGO DEL ESTERO|
|BBVA BANCO FRANCES||BANCO DE VALORES|
|BANCO PATAGONIA||BANCO DE CORRIENTES|
|NUEVO BANCO DE ENTRE RIOS||BANCO DE LA PAMPA|
|BANCO PROVINCIA DEL NEUQUEN||NUEVO BANCO DE SANTA FE|
|INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA (ICBC||BANCO COLUMBIA|
|BANCO INDUSTRIAL||BANCO DE LA CIUDAD DE BUENOS AIRES (BANCO CIUDAD)|
|BANCO PIANO||BANCO DE LA PROVINCIA DE CORDOBA (BANCOR)|
|BANCO DEL TUCUMAN||NUEVO BANCO DE LA RIOJA (NBLR)|
|NUEVO BANCO DEL CHACO||BANCO DE LA REPUBLICA ORIENTAL DEL URUGUAY|
|BNP PARIBAS||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK NA (CHASE|
|BANCO CREDICOOP COOPERATIVO||DEUTSCHE BANK|
|BANCO DE SERVICIOS Y TRANSACCIONES||BANCO MUNICIPAL DE ROSARIO|
|BANCO INTERFINANZAS||BANCO MERIDIAN|
|BANCO BICA||BANCO CMF|
|BANCO DE COMERCIO||BANCO BRADESCO|
|BANCO DE GALICIA Y BUENOS AIRES (BANCO GALICIA||BANCO MARIVA|
|MUFG BANK (THE BANK OF TOKYO-MITSUBISHI UFJ||BANCO VOII|
|BANCO DE LA PROVINCIA (BANCO PROVINCIA||BANCO DE INVERSION Y COMERCIO EXTERIOR (BICE|
Advantages of sending money to Argentina with Fonmoney
- A English-speaking company with English-speaking customer support offers security and advice.
- There are no on-site costs for the recipient.
- Our fees are transparent. You can see immediately what the transfer costs.
- Our exchange rate is unbeatable
- Decide with your recipient in Argentina which way is best to send money to Argentina. Be it bank transfer or cash.
- Fonmoney is a licensed company with many years of experience in money transfer
- Our customers rate us 5 out of 5 ★ on the international rating platform Trustpilot
Already have an account?