Transfer money abroad
Safe and fast money transfer in different countries all over the world
How can I transfer money abroad?
- First, you select the destination country abroad you want to transfer money to.
- Second, you fill in the amount of money you want to transfer abroad.
- Third, you have to register with Fonmoney. Your Fonmoney account helps you to overview your money transfers, your data is 100% safe.
- To transfer your money abroad safely and quickly we need recipient information such as name and bank data.
- At last, you have to choose a payment option for your money transfer abroad. You can pay by bank transfer, easy and free of costs. You can also pay by credit card.
- Depending on the destination country abroad, your money arrives the recipient within 1 to 2 working days, counting from the day your payment has gone through.
Transferring money to a bank account abroad
- If you are looking for an easy way to transfer money abroad you have found the right service! We have high security standards and only work with select companies. This ensures the security of your transfers and that your money is as safe with us as with any commercial bank. Our rates are 100% transparent and a lot cheaper than banks fees. Begin your transfer in just a few clicks!
- To transfer money abroad, please first select the country and enter the desired amount. Our currency converter will show you exactly how much you will pay, including the fee, as well as what the recipient will get. In the next step, either log in or register with Fonmoney. This step is indispensable to ensure the security of your transfer and to protect us from data fraud. As soon as you are logged in you can enter the name and bank data of your recipient. In the final step, just choose a payment method: Fonmoney offers payment by credit card or bank transfer. From Austria, Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands, you can also pay by SOFORT banking (direct banking).
- If you have any questions about transferring money abroad you can take a look at our extensive FAQs or contact our experienced customer support. We are happy to help!
You want to send money abroad?Select a country below
Transfer money to Cuba in CUP or MLC
Sending amount Transfer fee Payment processing fee
100 USD 8.01 USD 0 USD
Your total Receivable amount
108.01 USD 100 MLC
1 USD = 1 MLC
Regulated by Banco de Espana, a service by Easy Payment and Finance, EP, S.A., more information.
Where can I transfer money to?
|Transfer money to Argentina||Transfer money to Hungary|
|Transfer money to Austria||Transfer money to Ireland|
|Transfer money to Belgium||Transfer money to Italy|
|Transfer money to Latvia|
|Transfer money to Bulgaria||Transfer money to Lithuania|
|Transfer money to Chile||Transfer money to Luxembourg|
|Transfer money to Colombia||Transfer money to Malta|
|Transfer money to Croatia||Transfer money to Mexico|
|Transfer money to Cuba||Transfer money to Monaco|
|Transfer money to Cyprus||Transfer money to the Netherlands|
|Transfer money to Czech Republic||Transfer money to Peru|
|Transfer money to the Dominican Republic||Transfer money to Portugal|
|Transfer money to Estonia||Transfer money to Romania|
|Transfer money to Finland||Transfer money to Slovakia|
|Transfer money to France||Transfer money to Slovenia|
|Transfer money to Germany||Transfer money to Spain|
|Transfer money to Greece||Transfer money to Turkey|
|Transfer money to the UK|
|Transfer money to the US|
Recharge from India
Already have an account?