Recharge Nauta internet in Cuba
Send internet top up to a Cuban Nauta account
How to recharge a Cuban Nauta internet account
- First, you have to fill in the email address of the Cuban Nauta account holder.
- Then you choose the amount with which you want to recharge the Nauta account
- At last, you can decide whether you would like to pay by credit card, direct banking or paysafecard
- After your payment the Nauta internet account will be recharged immediately and you or your family member can use Nauta internet right away!
How to recharge Nauta internet step by step
Send internet recharge to a Cuban Nauta account
- While the internet in Cuba is limited, internet access is possible in public places such as airports and hotels and at designated Nauta internet hotspots all over the island.
- There are over 200 hotspots where you can use internet in Cuba if you own a Nauta account. For the first time it is no longer a distant reality to use internet when living in Cuba.
- Wherever you are, you can send Nauta top up from 10 CUP to 50 CUP directly to relatives who live in Cuba. Make your loved ones happy and recharge a Nauta account by following the simple steps on our page. Enter the Nauta ID and select an amount you would like to recharge.
- Why not support your family and friends in Cuba and recharge their Nauta account with internet? Another possibility to support your family and friends in Cuba in a more effective way is to send money to Cuba from Europe.Check out our other services and be connected to your loved ones in Cuba!
- You can also recharge your own Nauta account to have internet access while traveling in Cuba.
Already have an account?