Fonmoney - Send mobile top-up around the world online!
Top-up Hrvatski Telekom
On Fonmoney, you can top up Hrvatski Telekom quickly and easily. There is no registration process needed. You can even pay absolutely anonymously when you choose to pay with a Paysafecard. You can top up your own Hrvatski Telekom number or somebody else’s.
Hrvatski Telekom offers a wide range of different prepaid tariffs such as "Send & Surf", "Marathon XL" and "Go". Hrvatski Telekom also offers various options to browse the Internet from your mobile device.
Top up Hrvatski Telekom
1. Type the Hrvatski Telekom telephone number with Croatia’s into the number field.
2. On the second page you can choose the amount that you want to recharge the Hrvatski Telekom number with.
3. Here you can choose between 50, 100 and 200 Kuna.
4. You can pay for the Telekom top up in various currencies. Currently you can choose Paysafecard, credit card and direct banking as your payment method.
5. Once the payment was successful, Fonmoney will send an SMS to the number recharged including a voucher code that needs to be validated. To validate a Hrvatski voucher code you will need to dial the code *153*XXXXXXXXXXXXXX#. Here you have to replace the X's with the voucher code sent to you via SMS.
Top-up possibilities Hrvatski Telekom Croatia
You pay in €
General information for Hrvatski Telekom
On T-com's website "Moj Telekom Portala" you can log into your account and check your remaining balance, the validity of your SIM card and your top up status.
To check your balance you can also dial the code *100# into your Hrvatski Telekom phone. Once you press "dial", a menu will appear and you can navigate yourself to the option of checking your balance.
You can also send an SMS to 0330 or call the number 098 1523 to check your balance and get general information about your account.
To reach Hrvatski Telekom's support dial the number 16000. Calling the T-com support will cost no more than 3,90 Kuna a minute.