Top-Up Natcom Haiti
Top-up Natcom prepaid mobile phones in Haiti
How to Top-up Natcom mobiles in Haiti?
- Start recharging a Natcom mobile in Haiti by entering the phone number in the blank field.
- Once the system checks the validity of your Natcom phone number you can choose the desired top-up amount to send to Haiti. At Fonmoney you can top up a Natcom cellphonewith 10 USD, 15 USD, 20 USD or 25 USD.
- Next, select your preferred payment method. Fonmoney offers credit card, Paysafecard or Sofort Banking.
- Finally, just complete the payment details. After the transaction is complete, we will send the Natcom prepaid credit automatically to Haiti, after which you should receive a message from your mobile operator with your new balance.
NATCOM HAITI PREPAID ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- To check your current Natcom Haiti balance, please type in 110.
- Registration is free for the roaming service. We advise activating it before you leave the country, just call 2222 8888/111/110. Attention: The Global Roaming Feature must be turned on directly from your mobile device by going to: Menu -> Natcom Haiti -> Global Roaming -> ON (Active / Enable).
- In case you forgot to register for the roaming service and are already abroad you can activate it by calling +509 2222 8888. Once you are back, you can deactivate it manually by following these steps: Menu Natcom Haiti -> Global Roaming -> OFF (Off /off).
- Subscribe to our Haiti Newsletter to get all updates and promotion codes as soon as we offer money transfer to Haiti.
How to Top Up Natcom Haiti
Recharge from India
Already have an account?