Recharge mobile phones in India
On Fonmoney you can recharge all Indian prepaid cards from around the world, without registration. Just follow the three simple and fast steps to get your recharge. Fonmoney's service is fast, safe and easy to use.
India has a broad range of mobile operators. Each circle has multiple providers. On Fonmoney you can recharge Reliance
Recharge India prepaid phones online
1. Enter the Indian prepaid number into the number field. Include India's country code +91.
2. On the next page you can choose the amount you wish to top up.
3. On Fonmoney you can choose between 500 Rs (€9), 1000 Rs (€18) and 2000 Rs (€35).
4. Once you click on the amount you would like to recharge, select one of the payment options. On Fonmoney you can recharge via credit card (Visa, MasterCard), direct transaction (SOFORT Banking) and paysafecard.
5. Once the recharge is successful you will be redirected to a success page and the number that has been recharged should get a text message with the updated balance.
Why use Fonmoney?
Fonmoney is regulated by the FCA and has the highest security standards in place. Your money can be refunded to you to 100%.
Fonmoney uses the best exchange rates, and has the lowest fees.
Easy and practical
Send money or top-ups with Fonmoney. From your phone, your tablet or your computer. Any time, any day. Questions? Contact us!