Send money to Romania
Send money to Romania safe and fast.
How to send money to Romania:
- Fill in the amount you wish to send to Romania
- Either log in or register with Fonmoney
- Enter the name and IBAN of the recipient in Romania
- Choose your preferred payment method: We offer payments to send money to Romania via credit card (Visa, MasterCard), direct banking (SOFORT banking) or bank transfer
- That is it! Your transaction will be completed within 1-2 business days.
Your transfer to Romania
See how to send money to Romania step by step
Sending money to Romania with Fonmoney has a lot of advantages
- Our money transfer is 100% safe
- Within 1 to 2 business days your money will be sent to Romania
- Our fee is €0.99, independently of the sent amount
- We offer you the best EUR-RON exchange rate
- Our customer service is professional and friendly
Send money to Romania with FonmoneySend money to any bank account in Romania without paying high transaction fees.
Your money will always arrive safely in Romania. Fonmoney is licensed and controlled by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Fonmoney is easy to use. If you wish to send money to Romania, all you need to do is log in or register and fill in the amount you want to send to Romania. Our service is 100% transparent, so you always know what you are getting. Our customers love us and trust us in sending money to Romania. Just check out our reviews on Trustpilot! 5/5 stars says it all! Transfer money to Romania now, our service speaks for itself.
List of Banks in Romania where you can send money to with Fonmoney
|Alpha Bank||Banca Comercială Română|
|Banca Românească||Bank Leumi|
|BRD – Groupe Société Générale||Crédit Agricole|
|Credit Europe Bank||Garanti Bank|
|Idea Bank||Intesa Sanpaolo|
|Libra Internet Bank||Marfin Bank|
|OTP Bank||Piraeus Bank|
|Porsche Bank||ProCredit Bank|
|Raiffeisen Bank||UniCredit Bank|
|Banca Comerciala Feroviara||Banca Romana de Credite si Investitii|
|CEC Bank||Patria Bank|