Recharge Reliance online
Send Reliance top up to India online
Top-up Reliance online
- First, enter the Reliance number. Make sure that India's country code is included (+91).
- Now choose the amount you wish to recharge the Reliance number with.
- On Fonmoney you can recharge Reliance prepaid with 500 Rs (€9).
- The top-up can be paid for via a credit card, paysafecard or a direct bank transfer.
- Upon success, the recharged number should receive a confirmation text message from Reliance with the updated balance and Fonmoney will display a success page to the sender.
RELIANCE PREPAID ACCOUNT INFORMATIONSend text message “BAL” to 55333 (free of charge) and you will receive a message with your current balance as well as the validity of your SIM-card. You can call *225/*226 (CDMA) or *367# (GSM) from your Reliance number to get any details you wish.
Already have an account?