Top up Plus Poland
Recharge mobile phone top-up for Poland Plus online
How to recharge a Polish Plus mobile phone number online
- Type in the Poland Plus mobile number along with country code +48.
- Select the Poland Plus top-up amount you wish to recharge.
- Fonmoney offers amounts of 40 PLN, 50 PLN, 80 PLN and 100 PLN for Polish Plus mobile phone recharges.
- Select one of the available payment options to pay for your Plus top-up: credit card, Paysafecard and SOFORT Banking (bank account transfer).
- Fonmoney notifies the sender of the successful mobile phone top-up. Plus Poland will send a message confirming the completed transaction.
Do you want to recharge Poland Plus mobile top-up?Sending a top-up to Plus prepaid numbers with Fonmoney is easy, fast and anonymous. By sending mobile top-ups to friends and family you can support your family and loved ones with something they need!
Plus offers a variety of products:
Interested in sending money to Poland?
PLUS POLAND PREPAID ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Type *100# into the phone number field and press send. You will receive information about current funds and the validity period of your credit.
- You will also receive an SMS after each call with information about the duration and cost of the call (this option can be turned off).
- Dial *121# for information about the validity of your Plus prepaid card.
- You can hide your number by dialling #31# as well as the number you want to hide your number from (e.g. #31#691234567).
- To get somebody else within the Plus network to call you, send them a request by entering the following code: *139*NUMBER#, (e.g. *139*0691534567#)
- To activate Plus roaming, send *101*11*01#, to deactivate it send *101*00*01#.
- To extend the validity period of your credit, just send *136*11*10#. The activation of the extended period costs 10 zł.
Additionally to recharging Plus top-up you can also send money to Poland:
Transfer money to Poland
Sending amount Transfer fee Payment processing fee
100 EUR 0.0 EUR 0 EUR
Your total Receivable amount
100.00 EUR 477.74 PLN
1 EUR = 4.7774 PLN
Regulated by Banco de Espana, a service by Easy Payment and Finance, EP, S.A., more information.