Transfer money to South Africa
Online money transfer to a bank account in South Africa
How to transfer money from Europe to South Africa
- First, you fill in the amount of money you want to transfer to South Africa. Our currency converter will show you immediately how much ZAF your recipient will receive.
- Second, you have to register with Fonmoney. Owning a fonmoney user account is free of costs and allows you to make permanent transfers more easily.
- Fill in Name, bank data including IBAN and telephone number of your recipient in South Africa.
- Pay for the money transfer by choosing one of our payment options. You can pay by credit card, bank transfer or direct banking.
- How long does it take to get the money transferred to South Africa? After your successful payment it will take up to 24 hours (on working days) until your money is transferred to South Africa.
Transferring money to South Africa with FonmoneyFonmoney makes transferring money from a European bank account to an account in South Africa easy. With our online money transfer service you can make an instant and cheap transfer to South Africa within a few minutes. And do not worry about how long it takes to transfer funds to South Africa. Your recipient will receive your money within 24 hours (on working days). The advantages of transferring money to a bank account in South Africa with Fonmoney:
- You can transfer money to South Africa easily online.
- Our transfer fee and EUR-ZAF exchange rate are fair and transparent.
- The recipient receives your money without any costs.
- A money transfer to South Africa takes only 24 hours with Fonmoney.
- You can make permanent money transfers to South Africa within a few clicks.
Transfer money to a bank account in South AfricaFonmoney cooperates with several banks in South Africa to offer you the best service possible:
|Absa Group Limited||African Bank Limited|
|Bidvest Bank Limited||Capitec Bank Limited|
|Discovery Limited||First National Bank|
|FirstRand Bank||Grindrod Bank Limited|
|Imperial Bank South Africa||Investec Bank Limited|
|Nedbank Limited||Sasfin Bank Limited|
|Standard Bank of South Africa||Ubank Limited|
|Development Bank of Southern Africa||Land and Agricultural Development Bank of South Africa|
Already have an account?