Smart online prepaid load
Send load to a prepaid Smart in the Philippines with Fonmoney!
How to load Smart Philippines
- First, enter the Smart number you want to send load. Don't forget to include the country code for the Phillippines +63.
- Next, choose the Smart load amount you wish to load.
- Finally, decide how you want to pay for your Smart Philippines load. Fonmoney offers payments via credit card, Paysafecard as well as instant money transfer from your bank account.
- Fonmoney sends a notification that the Smart load was successful, and the Philippine recipient gets an SMS from Smart stating that the load has been added to the balance.
Send money to the Philippines
Sending amount Transfer fee
100.00 EUR 0.00 EUR 0.00 EUR
Your total Receivable amount
100.00 EUR 5,426.07 PHP
1 EUR = 54.2607 PHP
Smart Communications prepaid account information
- Smart provides its customers both pre- and post-paid SIM cards, as well as various broadband services. Smart also offers mobile banking. Its prepaid customers can share load with each other through a service called Pasaload.
- Here are some of Smart’s special promotions: TOTAL 20, Unli All Net Texts, MEGA ALL-IN 250, Call to All, Always On the go for all-fun day!
- To check your Smart balance simply text BILL? to 211.
- Alternatively, you can call 1515 and you’ll receive a text message with your remaining airtime (cost: 1 PHP).
- To share the load with other Smart numbers, use the code "Pasaload".
- Simply send a text message to 808 with the Smart number and the amount you wish to share. Separate the number and the amount with a blank space. Checking the balance and other options are available in Smart's text menu (Presyong Pinoy).
- Dial *133# and you will receive a message to which you respond with "1" to send text messages, "2" to check the balance and "3" to get assistance.
- Talk ‘N Text toll-free customer service is available via SMART SIM *888.
- Smart customer service hotline is at (02) 888-1111.
- Smart lets you ask for credit from your friends and family via Pasaload. Just dial *808 + the smart number of the person that you want to ask for load. For example: *80809188111111.