Top up Play Poland
Recharge Play Poland mobile phones with Fonmoney
You can easily and safely top up Play's prepaid plans around the clock via Fonmoney. Use it to top up your own or someone else's mobile phone! Topping up mobile phones is cheaper than traditional money transfers and the recipient doesn't have to worry about any additional costs. The Play product range includes Play MIXTura, Karte Lubie, Rok Waci Konta as well as the Red Bull mobile card. Play also offers the following products to surf the mobile web: Online-Card All Inclusive9, All Inclusive 19, Zestaw 16 GB and Zestaw Internet na Rok.
Do you want to send money to Poland?
Top up a Play Poland mobile phone online with Fonmoney
- Enter the Play mobile phone number you wish to top up, including the country code for Poland (0048).
- Select a top-up option.
- We offer top-ups of 40 PLN, 50 PLN, 80 PLN and 100 PLN.
- You can choose from several payment methods, including all common credit cards, direct banking (Sofort Banking) as well as Paysafecard.
- Once the top-up is successful, a notification is displayed on our webpage and Play will send an SMS to the mobile phone.
PLAY POLAND PREPAID ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Dial *111# to display your current balance and its validity period.
- Check package status by dialling *101#. Check how many free minutes are left by dialling *102 #. Check how many MB are still available by dialling *105#.
- In the case you have forgotten your own number, you can check it by dialling *121#.
- You can ask another person within the Play Poland network to give you a call by dialling *120# including the number of the person, e.g. *120#0501234567.
- You can also ask someone else to top up your phone by sending the code *152# including the number of the person. E.g. *152#0501534567.
- To change the hold music or check for new songs, just dial *133#.
How much money do you want to send to Poland?
Transfer money to Poland
Sending amount Transfer fee Payment processing fee
100 EUR 0.0 EUR 0 EUR
Your total Receivable amount
100.00 EUR 469.50 PLN
1 EUR = 4.6950 PLN
Regulated by Banco de Espana, a service by Easy Payment and Finance, EP, S.A., more information.