Fast, easy, and no registration required!
Fonmoney - Send mobile recharge around the world online!
Recharge Reliance online
With Fonmoney, you can recharge Reliance prepaid cards without any registration. The top-up process is fast, easy and reliable. You can recharge all of Reliance's prepaid cards of all circles wherever Reliance Communications is active.
Reliance is the second largest mobile network provider in India and is operative in every circle. Reliance has a variety of prepaid plans and top up schemes that have great benefits. Each offer may vary from circle to circle. Reliance offers 2g and 3g in many circles but total coverage in India is not guaranteed.
Top-up Reliance online
1. First, enter the Reliance number into the number field below. Make sure India's country code is included (+91).
2. On the second page you need to choose the amount you wish to recharge the Reliance number with.
3. On Fonmoney you can recharge Reliance prepaid with 500 Rs (€9).
4. The top-up can be recharged with a credit card, paysafecard or a direct bank transfer.
5. On success, the recharged number should receive a confirmation text message from Reliance with the updated balance and Fonmoney will display a success page to the sender.
Top-up possibilities for Orange
You pay in €
You pay in £
Reliance prepaid account information
Send a text message with BAL to 55333 (free of charge) and you will receive a message with your current balance and the validity of your SIM-card.
You can call *225/*226 (CDMA) or *367# (GSM) from your Reliance number to get any details you wish.