Recharge AIS prepaid mobile phone in Thailand
Top up your Thai AIS sim card
How can I recharge AIS prepaid mobile top up in Thailand?
- First, fill in the AIS mobile phone number you would like to recharge
- Then choose the amount you want to recharge. You can top up mobile phones in Thailand with 200THB, 300THB, 500THB or 800THB load.
- Now you have to decide how you want to pay for your AIS prepaid recharge. You can pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard), direct banking or Paysafecard
- The AIS prepaid mobile phone top up will be available in Thailand directly after your successful payment.
Transfer money abroad with Fonmoney
- If you live in Europe you can not only recharge AIS SIM cards in Thailand, you can also send money abroad. We offer you the fastest online money transfer service, transfer money in more than 30 different countries in the world with Fonmoney. For example to Cuba: there are two ways to transfer money to Cuba, you can recharge an AIS debit card or send money to be picked up in cash.
- To start a transfer with Fonmoney choose the destination country and fill in the amount of money you want to transfer. Our currency converter will show you immediately how much money your recipient will receive and how much money you have to pay.
Money transfer to Thailand
- Until now it is not yet possible to transfer money to Thailand with Fonmoney, but we are already working on expanding our service. Subscribe to our Newsletter and we will keep you up to date with updates.
Already have an account?