Send money from Poland to France
Sending money online to France from Poland
How to send money from Poland to France
- First, fill in the amount of money you want to send from Poland to France
- Second, register with Fonmoney
- Next, fill in the recipient's name, IBAN and bank name
- Pay for your money transfer in the safest way possible: bank transfer!
- Within 1-2 business days your money will be in the French bank account
Sending money to France from Poland
To transfer money from Poland to France you just need to register with Fonmoney. This step is required for our as well as your own safety and it also gives you an overview of all your money transfers. Once you are registered, fill in the amount you want to send to France from Poland. Our exchange rate calculator automatically shows the amount of money your recipient will receive. Fill in the name, IBAN and name of the bank of the recipient and proceed to checkout. You can either use online banking or make a transfer to the bank of your choice. Your money will arrive in France within 1-2 business days after your successful payment.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our customer service or check our extensiveFAQ's.