Top-Up mobile phones in Croatia
Send mobile top-up around the world online.
How to recharge mobile phones in Croatia online
- To recharge on Fonmoney, start by typing the Croatian number into the number field.
- Then, choose the amount that you wish to recharge for the Croatian phone
- On Fonmoney you can buy a recharge code with a value of 50, 100 or 200 Kuna.
- Afterwards, you can choose how you wish to pay for the top-up. Fonmoney currently supports all major credit cards (Visa & MasterCard). You can also pay via Paysafecard and SOFORT Banking (Direct Banking).
- Once the top-up was successful, you will receive a text message saying the top up for the Croatian phone was successful. You will need to activate this code via a short code.
Online top up for Croatia
On Fonmoney you can now top up all three Croatian mobile network operators: VIP
, Hrvatski Telekom (T-Mobile)
. All you need is the Croatian phone number, choose the amount and your payment details. No registration is needed!
The most important mobile network operators in Croatia are VIP, Hrvatski Telekom (T-Mobile) and Tele2. They offer a variety of options and tariffs for their prepaid customers. These include great calling and mobile internet packages but also TV. All Croatian operators can be recharged on Fonmoney. Are you interested in transferring money to Croatia? We lowered our prices: no transfer fee and great EUR-HRK exchange rate!
1 EUR = 7.4108 HRK