Top-up cell phones in Croatia
On Fonmoney you can now top up all three Croatian mobile network operators: VIP, Hrvatski Telekom (T-Mobile) and Tele2. All you need is the phone number, choose the amount and your payment details. No registration is needed!
The most important mobile network operators in Croatia are VIP, Hrvatski Telekom (T-Mobile) and Tele2. They offer a variety of options and tariffs for their prepaid customers. These include great calling and mobile internet packages but also TV. All operators can be recharged on Fonmoney. They offer a variety of options and tariffs for its prepaid customers. These include great calling and mobile internet packages as well as television. All operators can be recharged on Fonmoney.
Recharge Croatia online
1. To recharge on Fonmoney, start by typing the Croatian number into the number field.
2. Then, choose the amount that you wish to recharge
3. On Fonmoney you can buy a recharge code with a value of 50, 100 or 200 Kuna.
4. Afterwards, you can choose how you wish to pay for the top-up. Fonmoney currently supports all major credit cards (Visa & MasterCard). You can also pay via Paysafecard and SOFORT Banking (Direct Banking).
5. Once the top-up was successful, you will receive an SMS from Fonmoney. You will need to activate this code via a short code.
Why use Fonmoney?
Fonmoney is regulated by the FCA and has the highest security standards in place. Your money can be refunded to you to 100%.
Fonmoney uses the best exchange rates, and has the lowest fees.
Easy and practical
Send money or top-ups with Fonmoney. From your phone, your tablet or your computer. Any time, any day. Questions? Contact us!