Top-up cell phones in Croatia
On Fonmoney you can now top up all three Croatian mobile network operators: VIP, Hrvatski Telekom (T-Mobile) and Tele2. All you need is the phone number, choose the amount and your payment details. No registration is needed!
The most important mobile network operators in Croatia are VIP, Hrvatski Telekom (T-Mobile) and Tele2. They offer a variety of options and tariffs for their prepaid customers. These include great calling and mobile internet packages but also TV. All operators can be recharged on Fonmoney. They offer a variety of options and tariffs for its prepaid customers. These include great calling and mobile internet packages as well as television. All operators can be recharged on Fonmoney.
Recharge Croatia online
1. To recharge on Fonmoney, start by typing the Croatian number into the number field.
2. Then, choose the amount that you wish to recharge
3. On Fonmoney you can buy a recharge code with a value of 50, 100 or 200 Kuna.
4. Afterwards, you can choose how you wish to pay for the top-up. Fonmoney currently supports all major credit cards (Visa & MasterCard). You can also pay via Paysafecard and SOFORT Banking (Direct Banking).
5. Once the top-up was successful, you will receive an SMS from Fonmoney. You will need to activate this code via a short code.
Why choose Fonmoney
Safe and Secure
Fonmoney is regulated by the FCA, has the highest security standards in place. Your money can be refunded 100%.
Don't bother yourself with unfair exchange rates anymore. Fonmoney will give you super competitive exchange rates and low fees.
Easy and Convenient
With Fonmoney you can send money from your phone, your tablet or your computer. All day long - any day of the week. If you have a problem we are here to help!