FinTech Start-Up is searching for a Junior Project & QA Manager (m/f)
Fonmoney is a young and dynamic online Start-Up based in Vienna. Created in late 2011 we enable our clients to send money around the world as top-up or bank-transfer. In order to strengthen our team and to ensure the quality of our services we are searching for a Junior Project & QA manager (m/f) for our team in Vienna.
Your job will entail:
- - Direct collaboration with our COO for the entire project
- - Responsibility for sub projects
- - Defining a QA process
- - Ensuring the quality of the product
- - Customer Support
We offer you:
- - ompleted university studies or university of applied sciences
- - Two years of experience in IT Project Management
- - Goal Oriented and ambitious
- - Patient and detail-orientated
- - Strong communication skills
- - High level of technical understanding
- - Solid computer skills and experience with project management tools
- - Working as part of a young and international team
- - Experience in an innovative and international start-up with loads of potential for future development
- - 30,000.00 EUR gross per year depending on qualifications and experience.
Are you interested?
If you are up for it, please send us a CV and cover letter to [email protected].